Friday, December 11, 2009

Cold

I am going to be one of those typical Canadians and whine about the cold. Yes I am!! It is bloody cold and I hate it. The only plus to this is that I can stay inside and stay warm while I wait for the call!
BRRRRRRRR........

On a side note today was a weird day for me, I often use that word as I am realizing this as I type. I have been officially listed for 2 months today, but not sure if that is why i feel down. I felt pretty crappy all day but managed to drag my ass to physio. I started a new physio today at Credit Valley, saves me from driving to Toronto 3 days a week. It's a different vibe, very up beat. The people there mostly have COPD and are not on the transplant list but involved in Pulmonary Rehab. Most of them (ok all except me) are 60 plus and older. They must of thought what the hell is this young girl doing here, believe me I thought the same thing! But it was a good bunch of people thats for sure. My mom and mother in law came with me today, such great support I have. I wouldn't be able to get through this without them. So a big shout out to my family! LOVE Yous.


Cheers
Shannon

1 comment:

  1. I am the youngest person at pulmonary/cardio rehab. I absolutely love the older people there! One of the men is in his early 90s and walks with an 8% incline on the treadmill. He amazes me!! LOL The camaderie among all of us is just so awesome, so it makes me love going to rehab!!

    ReplyDelete