Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Discharged!!

So it looks like i will be discharged today. I have a Bronch first and a list of things to wait for but thats what they say. Its been 3 weeks about, already. I can't beleive it but I am doing great, walking on my own, did stairs yesterday which was weird because my leg muscles are so weak but I managed. Its been wonderful here though the nurses so helpful and all so positive which is what one needs been stuck here. I have had so much support from my family its been fabulous. Every day I have had someone here with me wether it be talking watching tv watching me sleep going for the round about walks on the floor its been comforting and well needed. I can't imagine no one coming to see me I would be going crazy.
The Journey is not over I am on the other side now, excited to be there let me tell you.
More to come.
Shannon

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you! I can't believe you're able to go home so soon, not even a month after surgery?? That is just really awesome! I continue to pray your recovery keeps going so well! HUGS! :)

    ReplyDelete